Bilingual Thai Support Specialist
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management, and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com
We are seeking friendly and motivated Customer Support Specialists to serve our customers and restaurant owners by providing assistance regarding account management or order inquiries. This could include changes to their account, minor updates to their menu, or inquiries about an order.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, or Washington. Access to an office space is available in Overland Park, KS and Houston, TX.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Bilingual Inbound Support Specialist is expected to excel at the following responsibilities and activities:
- Take inbound calls from either the customer or the restaurant.
- Make outbound calls to customers or restaurants to follow up on acknowledgement errors.
- Manage incoming tickets generated from email or text via CRM (customer relationship management portal).
- Return calls for any voicemails that a ticket is generated for.
- Minor troubleshooting product or service problems reported by the customer or the restaurant.
- Route calls / tickets to appropriate channels if necessary.
- Facilitate and document accurate correspondence between the restaurant and customers
- Miscellaneous clerical duties.
- Minimum – High school diploma (or Equivalent)
- Preferred – Associates Degree (or higher)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Thai
- Must be available for evening and weekend shifts
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Efficient in operating a computer in a Windows based environment
What You Need For This Position:
- Call Center Experience a plus
- Food Industry Experience a plus
- Self-directed / self-motivated
Your Home Office Environment Must Have (minimum):
- Access to reliable hardwired internet speeds of at least 30mbps download
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Working WebCam
- 8GB of RAM
- Wired/ USB headset with microphone
This position is open to candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship, either now or in the future. At this time, and in the foreseeable future, HungerRush is not able to support assistance with additional visa sponsorship, regarding this specific position.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
HungerRush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.