Bilingual Arabic Inside Sales Executive
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management, and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com
HungerRush is seeking sales rockstars who are ready to help restaurants adapt and thrive in the new "digital eating economy". The HungerRush 360 platform helps customers master operational efficiencies, create awesome guest experiences & analyze customer data for valuable insight. As a part of our growing sales team, you will hunt for new prospects, build relationships with decision makers & use a consultative sales approach to structure the right solution for restaurant customers.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, or Washington. Access to an office space is available in Overland Park, KS and Houston, TX.
- Enthusiastically call into a defined geographic market and build a pipeline of HungerRush prospects
- Serve a restaurant consultant and subject matter expert of the HungerRush platform
- Manage the full sales cycle from Lead Development to Discovery to Proposal to Close
- Leverage Salesforce.com (SFDC) to track and manage all sales activity and customer interactions
- Understand the competitive environment in your market to differentiate our offering
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure a great customer experience
Experience / Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Arabic and English dialects to engage and win with various personality types
- Entrepreneurial mindset to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Thrives in the hustle and grind; self-motivated to drive high levels of quality cold calling
- Team player who possesses a "continual improvement" approach to getting better everyday
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred
- 2+ years of restaurant experience preferred
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office required, Salesforce.com preferred
This position is open to candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship, either now or in the future. At this time, and in the foreseeable future, HungerRush is not able to support assistance with additional visa sponsorship, regarding this specific position.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
HungerRush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.