Director of Customer Support - OrderAI
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant technology solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering (including AI-powered text and talk ordering), delivery management, customer engagement, restaurant management, and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com.
This leadership role will lead the delivery of analysis, validation, and support for our OrderAI offering. The role will be charged with building/refining scalable processes for a team of 100+ contractors to execute on across 2 channels and a quickly growing number of customers. This will require a mix of operational rigor and start up flexibility to be successful. The will role will blend the most critical parts of traditional call center service delivery and partner management, with a unique twist based on the product offering involved.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, or Washington. Access to an office space is available in Overland Park, KS and Houston, TX.
The Environment You Will Support:
- Customer order analysis/validation and support for OrderAI product
- Outsourced team of ~100 overseas contractors.
- An ecosystem reimagining how best to provide a best-in-class post sales customer experience as efficiently as possible, with the most automation possible.
What You Will Do and Deliver and the Outcomes Desired:
- Develop Service Delivery strategy and structure of OrderAI support.
- Oversee the international contractor team – people, process, and tools
- Develop and refine processes and procedures to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Drive expected operational outcomes based on process, procedure, and required behaviors
- Serves as an SME (subject matter expert) for other departments for the support process.
- Tightly partner with and serves as a resource/provide support to the OrderAI Operations and Dev groups.
- Oversees outages by delegating duties and working with IT.
- Identify opportunities to streamline workflows through technology.
- Collaborates with other managers in regards to intradepartmental issues.
- Provides assistance with technical troubleshooting of all brands we integrate with.
- Identifies areas of improvement needed for future company scalability and manages the process taken to implement said improvements.
- Finalizes the development of strategies to promote adherence to company regulations and performance goals as well as creating policies and SOPs for the Customer Support group.
- Conduct team meetings and 1-1’s to update members on best practices, changes in SOP, and continuing expectations.
- Coordinates WFM activities of the group to fit within coverage and staffing requirements with WFM Generalist.
- Provide people-first leadership approach fostering a culture of excellence, best practice sharing.
- Create a high performing team balancing driving outcomes while building high engagement
- Develop bench strength through contractor ecosystem to enable continuity in the face of change
- Will play critical role in determining the future of departmental support relative to footprint (contractor, BPO, badged, etc.) as offering matures
What You Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 5+ years in a Management role within a similar environment, including leading contracted employees at scale.
- Extensive knowledge of Customer Service procedures and principles.
- 5+ years deep expertise in contact center analysis and best practices
- Knowledge in working with CRM and SaaS software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with precision and accuracy.
- Ability to deliver outcomes when data is limited or inconsistent.
- Fixer / builder mentality and confidence to provide input and pushback in group settings.
- Passion and track record of solving complex business problems.
- Collaborative way of working, change agent.
- Communication skills (PPT, visual story telling necessary) allowing individual to explain strategy and executional approach.
- Transformational mind-set truly enjoys continuous change and evolution.
- Excellent relationship building, diplomacy, and decision-making skills.
- Thinks, acts and executes like a thrifty business owner.
- Creative with an automation 1st mind-set
This position is open to candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship, either now or in the future. At this time, and in the foreseeable future, HungerRush is not able to support assistance with additional visa sponsorship, regarding this specific position.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
HungerRush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.