Marketing Operations Manager
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant technology solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering (including AI-powered text and talk ordering), delivery management, customer engagement, restaurant management, and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com.
HungerRush is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Operations Manager to spearhead our growth plans. In this capacity, you will play a pivotal role in propelling HungerRush's expansion, aiding the Marketing team with everyday operations, and steering high-impact, strategic cross-functional initiatives. Your mission will be to create and refine workflows and standards that elevate our operational capabilities to new heights of efficiency and consistency. The ideal candidate will have a robust operational skill set, dedicated to achieving peak performance with efficient and systematized processes. This role is centered on developing scalable methodologies for enduring success.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, or Washington.
In This Role You Will:
- Report to the Sr. Director of Marketing Operations and Demand Generation
- Database Optimization: Work with sales operations, leadership, sales, and marketing to support data optimization, hygiene, governance, and integrity in the BigQuery data warehouse, ensuring reliable and accurate data.
- Analytics Delivery: Using SQL and Looker, continuously provide marketing and sales with insights for better alignment, forecasting, decision-making, and a comprehensive story of growth that aligns with plans to the Board, executive team, and sales and marketing teams.
- Reporting Alignment: Align reporting methods and data with cross-functional teams to ensure reporting consistency at the company and department levels, providing quarterly, monthly, and weekly reports.
- Key Performance Indicators: Define key performance indicators (KPIs) in collaboration with sales and marketing leadership and operations and track progress toward achieving those KPIs.
- Go-To Market Strategy: Develop and maintain a comprehensive marketing operations strategy aligned with the Go-To-Market motion and overall company initiatives.
- Management: Lead, mentor, and develop a team of marketing operations professionals, fostering a collaborative and results-driven work environment.
- Budget Allocation and Technology Optimization: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, finance, and IT to constantly evaluate the tech stack, identify inefficiencies, and make recommendations to improve efficiency and improve cost savings.
- Performance Marketing Support: Provide advice and support for performance marketing initiatives, ensuring a best-in-class digital marketing strategy.
- Lead Journeys: Collaborate with agencies, demand generation, website operations, and sales operations to establish clear lead journeys for all audience segments.
- 4+ years of experience overseeing Marketing Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations, marketing, or other quantitative fields is preferred.
- Track record of successfully implementing and operationalizing marketing strategies at scale.
- Strong familiarity and previous ownership HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Strong familiarity with Looker and BiqQuery for reporting.
- Able to build great systems, processes, and ways of working: Ability to solve complex business problems, think from first principles, and build scalable processes.
- Excellent communication skills to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Highly collaborative and strong team player with high EQ: Ability to build trust quickly, high degree of empathy, and expertise at managing senior, cross-functional relationships.
- Experience working closely with functional leaders to solve challenging business problems, credibly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership.
- Bias towards action and Ownership mentality: Someone who exhibits a strong results-oriented ownership mentality and owns both successes and failures/learnings in past experiences. Strong bias towards action and experimentation and ability to exhibit good judgment in ambiguous situations with imperfect data.
- We want someone in this role who is a “learn it all” as opposed to a “know it all”.
- Either comfortable with writing SQL scripts or eager to learn.
This position is open to candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship, either now or in the future. At this time, and in the foreseeable future, HungerRush is not able to support assistance with additional visa sponsorship, regarding this specific position.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
HungerRush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.