Who We Are:
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions that make it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. HungerRush 360, our flagship all-in-one cloud POS system, integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, marketing, restaurant management, and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Marketing, you will oversee the day-to-day maintenance and administration of www.hungerrush.com, the company's public facing website built on WordPress CMS.
You will manage all aspects of our website, working closely with various marketing team members, contractors and agencies, as needed. You will implement a strategy to increase web traffic, troubleshoot website issues, manage and implement website upgrades, and test for website performance. You will provide help with search engine optimization (SEO) efforts to promote the website's presence and increase web traffic.
In your role, you will work with a talented and dynamic group of marketers to update our website, leveraging feedback from various marketing leaders while also driving your own recommendations based on best practices and user analytics.
We are looking for a detail-oriented self starter with a team mindset and excellent communication skills. You will be an expert level multitasker, with proficiency in prioritizing and managing your time effectively on what will often be tight timelines.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, or Washington. Access to an office space is available in Overland Park, KS and Houston, TX.
What you will be doing:
- WordPress administration, plugin updates and Gutenburg block creation/customization
- Admin for WP Engine, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Drive SEO execution, working with our digital team, and at times with agencies and contractors to implement recommendations
- Proactively communicate effectively on project status, risks and updates
- Assist / manage agencies for development and design support on larger projects
- Understand and implement web development and WordPress best practices
- Create A/B testing in WordPress
- Manage domain name and DNS administration with HungerRush IT department
- Manage website integrations with HubSpot and UberFlip
- 5+ years of experience managing public facing websites for B2B and/or B2C companies
- 3+ years of experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 3+ years of WordPress experience
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with SEO and A/B testing (split-testing) and relevant SEO tools
- Full understanding of Cloudflare Security platform is required
This position is open to candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship, either now or in the future. At this time, and in the foreseeable future, HungerRush is not able to support assistance with additional visa sponsorship, regarding this specific position.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
HungerRush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.