Bilingual Mandarin Inside Sales Representative
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management, and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com
Sales Executives at Menufy are responsible for building relationships with restaurants and selling our restaurant web solutions including online ordering. The product has numerous benefits to our clients and is easy to believe in and sell. You will be responsible for making client calls and answering inbound calls from leads and referrals generated through our marketing programs. You will be given sales targets and will guide client expectations until the client is online with the Menufy system.
This position is open to candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship, either now or in the future. At this time, and in the foreseeable future, HungerRush is not able to support assistance with additional visa sponsorship, regarding this specific position.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, or Washington. Access to an office space is available in Overland Park, KS and Houston, TX.
- Build a productive and trusted relationship with all prospective clients by maintaining close communication during various stages of the sales and implementation process.
- Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and record appropriate solutions in order to meet requirements.
- Initiate the process through outbound call efforts to educate clients/customers on the various services Menufy offers.
- Create and define value for customers by understanding their business and needs.
- Convert cold calls, inbound calls, and referrals into Menufy clients.
- Enhance Sales performance by acquiring product and industry knowledge on a continuous basis and building capability as a professional and salesperson.
- Research target markets and trends and adjust strategies accordingly
- Manage a client pipeline utilizing a CRM
- Gain and share industry experience with peers
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Fluency in the Mandarin language
- Demonstrated working experience in sales and/or account management.
- Strong , problem solving, written and verbal communications, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Self-directed and action-oriented depth of knowledge with sales acumen.
- Drive for results and self-motivated
- Organization skills along with the ability to manage multiple prospective client accounts
- High school diploma
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in two languages is helpful (Mandarin and English)
- General understanding of restaurant operations
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Direct Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- SaaS: 1 year (Preferred)
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
HungerRush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.