Project Coordinator - Bilingual Hindi
Who We Are
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant technology solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering (including AI-powered text and talk ordering), delivery management, customer engagement, restaurant management, and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com.
We are seeking friendly and motivated associates to help implement our restaurants' online ordering services. If you are looking for an innovative, fast-paced, fun environment that offers professional growth, apply to become a Project Coordinator at HungerRush supporting the Menufy product line and gain experience in a fast-growing industry (eCommerce/SAAS).
Our Project Coordinators manage all aspects of onboarding new customers, including the hand-off from the sales team through activation. Ideal candidates have strong organizational skills, the ability to manage their own time, and strong communication skills to educate customers on the Menufy powered by HungerRush software. This position requires someone who is able to adapt to a fast pace and dynamic working process. The position will entail a lot of continued learning with the advances in our partnerships/process and how our customers run their businesses to get them set up successfully.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, or Washington. Access to an office space is available in Overland Park, KS and Houston, TX.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure proper setup and configurations for new customer
- Assess new customer needs, provide expertise and knowledge on product features, and discuss available options
- Maintain knowledge of competing offers
- Continuing Education on our partnerships/process
- Build a productive and trusted relationship with all customers
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction throughout the setup process
- Gain and share industry experience with peers
- Bilingual in the Hindi language
- Basic understanding of software principles and restaurant operations
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple accounts
This position is open to candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship, either now or in the future. At this time, and in the foreseeable future, HungerRush is not able to support assistance with additional visa sponsorship, regarding this specific position.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
HungerRush is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.