Sr. Software Engineer
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Job Duties: HungerRush LLC is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions including its proprietary all-in-one system that integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business.
We are seeking experienced Sr. Software Engineers to join our team in the Overland Park, KS office to design and program applications using Enterprise library framework and .Net
framework. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience with .NET development and cloud
development technologies, to perform the duties of the position.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Design and build UI / UX using Angular.
- Use of process flowcharts and Data flow diagrams to graphically represent business rules and system states.
- Use of object-oriented analysis & design methods like UML diagrams to represent use case diagrams. Responsible for developing and supporting software that confirms to the full life-cycle object-oriented practices, performing Integration Testing, migrating Legacy Systems and Liaising with Management.
- Use C# and VB languages in .NET framework 3.5/4.0/4.5 in developing applications including Online Ordering and Enterprise management systems.
- Analysis of application specifications, documenting software user requirements, designing and programming applications using ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, XML, HTML 5, Angular and
- Migrate legacy service applications using WCF.
- Use SQL Server 2012/2014 and Azure SQL to handle all data management and perform maintenance tasks.
- Design, write, test and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.
- Design, implement and test database schemas.
- Create database mappings to transform data from multiple systems.
- Build cloud-based applications using ASP.NET, Angular & WCF.
- Build Rest APIs using OWIN & KATANA framework.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise existing applications.
- Develop web applications in ASP.NET by following OWASP secure coding practices.
- Develop Mobile Apps APIs using ASP.NET Web API 2.0.
- Develop reporting applications which would access the database and display a store’s or franchise’s sales, labor cost etc. using smart and interactive graphs using ADO.net and ASP.net.
- Design and create databases with constraints and triggers using SQLite (client) & SQL Server to store user profile, encrypted credit cards, stores, orders and application information.
- Coordinate projects and source code with other team members using Team Foundation Server.
- Design efficient algorithms to solve complex business requirements.
- Design and Develop multi-threaded, asynchronous applications for performance tuning of applications.
This position does not supervise any other personnel.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or any related IT or Engineering field of study plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, the company will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering,
Information Technology, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, or knowledge with the following:
1. .NET development
2. SQL Server or Azure SQL
3. Microsoft SQL server/tools including writing and debugging SQL scripts.
WebAPI 2.0, or XAML.
5. Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Azure App Services, Functions, and Storage Services.
No travel required. Work from home (WFH) benefit available.
- Job Site: 7400 College Blvd # 400, Overland Park, KS 66210
- Travel: No travel required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship